Thursday, January 1, 2009

Health for women

. Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tips for breasts health for women

The last couple of days my breasts are been EXTREMELY sore and swollen.

More swollen even then when I was preg with my son!

This morning DH went to put his arm around me in bed and brushed over my breast...I almost jumped out of my skin! About 2 weeks ago, I had brown discharge for a couple of days with one day of bright red afterward (not really even a whole day and mostly when I wiped, very little on the pad).

Also have had some tenderness in lower abdomin/pelvic area. Like when I lay on my stomache it's uncomfortable.

Now for some background. I was diagnosed with PCOS 12 years ago.

I managed to get preg with my son on 100mg Clomid. After his birth via c-section the dr. told us that if we wanted to have another child we should start trying ASAP since my ovaries were very large compared to normal.

We tried Clomid and Met for as long as the dr. would allow to no avail.

Now, 10 years later, I have been diagnosed with diabetes and have been taking AvandaMet for about 4 months. I have not had a period since starting the AvandaMet.

Took a HPT about 2-3 weeks ago. That was negative.

I do know that for sometimes HPTs are not accurate since the last time I took one, it was negative and my son was born 8 months later

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
LCD PLASMA is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com